Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017 Views: 27
For financial performance, ratings and expenses use Bloomberg, available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) in the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- Type FPC and hit GO for info on fund performance.
- Type WMF and hit GO for rankings of best-performing mutual funds by investment strategy and region.
For historical information on total net assets, net asset value (NAV), etc. go to WRDS, which is also available in the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) at the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- Click on the CRSP dataset and then click on Mutual Funds.
For Quarterly Portfolio holdings:
- Select "Search for Company Filings," then select "Mutual Funds" from the left margin.
- Enter the name (or ticker or series ID or class ID) of the mutual fund you are looking for.
- Click Help with Searching Edgar for tips for searching mutual fund filings.