Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Oct 12, 2017 Views: 22
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Oct 12, 2017 Views: 22
- Corporate Affiliations
- Use Company Advanced Search located under the Subscriber Tools tab. Then, use the pull-down menu for Product/Brand Name.
- Companies and Their Brands (Q. 659.12 T6731), a print source
- Take a look at Advertising & The Business of Brands (659.10973 Ad9642009), a print source.
- Search Bloomberg available at the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) in the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- Enter [Ticker symbol] [equity] click [GO]; then choose 1 for a list.
Some of these databases are reserved for University of Illinois faculty and student use for academic purposes only. To inquire further please contact: email@example.com