Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Apr 21, 2016 Views: 12
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2016 Views: 12
- Select "Country Report"
- You may also want to view "Country Commerce" to understand a country's economic environment better.
- Hover over "Economies" at the top of the screen.
- Select "Economy; Finance; and Trade."
- On the left side of the screen; use the "Analysis Finder" box.
- From the drop-down menus; choose "Country Profile" and then select the geography.
3. Political Risk Yearbook via Business Source Complete
- Type "political risk yearbook" in the first search box.
- Next to the first search box; change the 'Select a Field (optional)' drop-down to "SO Publication Name."
- Then enter a country name.
Some of these databases are reserved for University of Illinois faculty and student use for academic purposes only. To inquire further; please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org