Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 24
Under the blue Search Full Tree tab, select Categories and Topics, and click Go;
Under Economic and Consumer Topics, select 'Economy, Finance and Trade'; click next.
In the Geographies page; expand 'North America' by clicking on '+'; select 'USA'; click Search button on the up right corner.
Under the Analysis column, click Key Macro-Economic Indicators> select USA and click View Results. There will be several interactive graphs for economic indicators. To download multiple years of GDP data by country, click the first icon on the black Key Economic Indicators bar.
- U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA). See the National tab at the top of the page.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). See the following areas of BLS:
Click on the Data Tools tab; go to Employment section.
See "State and County Employment and Wages"; "Employment, Hours, and Earnings".
- FRED; Use easy search in the economic time series database of the Federal Reserve Board of St. Louis.
- Economics and Statistics Administration: a compilation of reports covering different economic indicators. See 'Indicators' tab on the top of the page.
- U.S. Census Bureau: Economic Indicators
Includes: Durable Goods Manufacturers' Shipments; Inventories and orders; New Home Sales; Residential Construction; Manufacturing and Trade Inventories; Construction Spending