Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 09, 2017 Views: 14
For U.S. foreign trade use Foreign Trade Data from the U.S. Census Bureau
- Look under More Data on the left side of the screen to view more specific data.
Passport enables you to build a table of historical export and import activities between two nations.
- Click on the search link in the black bar.
- Under the Search all Passport Content bar, you will see Categories and Topics already filled in, click Start
- Under Economic Consumer Topics, you will see Economy, Finance, and Trade, click the > arrow to expand it
- Click the > next to Foreign Trade
- Click the box next to Export Price Index and Import Price Index and click Next
- Select the countries you would like to include, then click Search
- Click the the appropriate Economies and Consumers report for an adjustable table
WDI Online has import and export data. Look at the What's Popular box in the middle of the homepage. Under the tab Indicators, you will see links to Exports of goods and services (% of GDP) and Imports of goods and services (% GDP). Clicking on either will direct you to tables that you can adjust for years and countries.