Answered By: Business Information Services Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 23
Answered By: Business Information Services
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 23
- Lexis Nexis Academic contains a number of publications with such information. Click on the Search by Subject of Topic menu located directly above the search box. Then, select Biographical Information and type the name into the search bar.
- Marquis Who's Who on the Web contains biographical sketches of many business personnel.
- Lexis Nexis Corporate Affiliations has quick and advanced bio search functions; which can be found by pointing the mouse at "subscriber tools" on the navigation bar. Select Bio Quick Search or Bio Advanced Search.
- The Reference Book of Corporate Management (Q. 658.151 D9221 2011) in the Reference Room; contains brief sketches of hundreds of public and private companies; along with short biographies of a few principals at each. The book contains an index of every person named in it; as well as a college and university cross reference index that allows the reader to look up an institution and learn which of the individuals named in the book attended that school.
- Information about business personnel can be found in Bloomberg by entering a company's ticker symbol; then pressing the yellow "EQUITY" key; then typing "MGMT;" followed by the "GO" key; or by typing the person's name and choosing the correct "BIO" function that appears in the menu; or; lastly; by hitting the yellow "PEOPLE" key to get a longer menu of functions. Bloomberg is available at the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) in the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).
- Capital IQ also offers users the capability of searching for biographical information about business personnel. Capital IQ is available at the Margolis Market Information Lab (MIL) in the Business Instructional Facility (BIF).